View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 12:35 AM   #4
The Duke
Living Legend

Member Number: 4800
Default Re: Notes from Saturday's practice

Quote:
Then Aaron Smith hits the thing, and I realize how far the others have to go. Thereís a loud pop and the steel on the sled really rattles, rather than there being a slap and some noise. Nice to see Smith back, but itís not a good sign for the other ends.

well, comparing them to smith is kinda unfair. the man's amazing

Quote:
McBean looks to be hitting the thing second best out of the ends to Smith. Heís hitting it a little harder than Keisel. I like Keisel, but it looks like he may have some competition down the road soon.

Quote:
Kyle Clement does a great job of holding the point of attack. Even Aaron Smith didnít do it any better.
Quote:
Play #6: Kyle Clement spanks Matt Lentz and stuffs a play before it can get started. Just overpowered him with great leverage under his pads and threw him off to the side.
things looking good so far for the young D linemen. clement and mcbean would be nice to have as backups. keep us updated on their progress

Quote:
In the distance, the OLBís are going through their tackling drills, hitting the tackling sled. Bruce Davis is really, really powerful, hits the sled like a truck.
sometimes I hear he's too weak, sometimes he's powerful. interesting....Maybe he is improving fast

Thanks for doing this vrabinec
The Duke is offline   Reply With Quote