View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 09:33 AM   #21
atlsteelers
Starter

Member Number: 216
Default Re: The Coaches Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino 5 Rings View Post
Well since Georgia is a historic CHOKE artist...I could see them losing in the desert to Arizona State. If not, LSU, Florida and Auburn should all be tough wins. Remember, Florida is pssssed off about the touchdown celebration last season that Georgia pulled off when the entire team ran into the endzone and got 2 15yard penatlies...Florida has this game circled big time.
I would not say that we (UGA) anywhere near choke artist. Heck we lost to South Carolina last year (they were ranked as high number 5 in the country before they got killed by injuries) and we lost to UT at UT (any game at Tennesee is tough).

Only reason florida is ticked about the endzone celebration is that we won the game. Screw the urban cryer. The tide has turned in that series, Georgia has returned to being competitve agianst Florida. This game is always circled in.
We play past TWO BCS Champions back to back. If we do not win it this year Auburn might. Hey we are in the SEC, we expect a brutal conference schedule. So if we lose a game i am not worried about being a "Chole Artist" we leave that to the Big Ten Champs in the BCS Title Games.
atlsteelers is offline   Reply With Quote