View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 03:32 PM   #25
Dino 6 Rings
Living Legend

Member Number: 6891
Default Re: The Coaches Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlsteelers View Post
First of all you all are crazy. The dawgs were 2 point favorites at UT last season and they got destroyed. vs south coralina they were only 4 point favorites. I would not call losing a game that you are favored by a field goal a choke job. I know in the big ten there is no competition and OSU is favored by at least 10 points in every game they play in so any conference loss seems like a choke job like you all did agianst illinois last year. Hell a TWO loss LSU and a ONE loss Florida may "choke" in a conference game but they sure do show up in the BCS title game.
Crazy Huh? Check your "dawg" history and then get back to me ok.

2002, Georgia starts off the season 8-0, then CHOKES to Florida, Florida lost 5 games that year.

2003, 3 losses, 2 to LSU and one to Florida.

2004, start 4 -0, CHOKE to Tennessee, then lose again to Auburn, finish with 2 losses. Typical Georgia Style.

2005, start 7-0, then CHOKE two in a row to Florida and Auburn and get punched in the face in a bowl vs West Virginia.

2006, start 5-0, hype starts again, about Georgia and then, CHOKE at Tennessee, and then...Vandy? finish 9-4, typical Georgia.

2007, lose to South Carolina, and then get kicked in the throat by...Tennessee again! then have a joke bowl against Hawaii.

Prove me wrong. Finish a season with 0 in the loss column then I'll give them "dawgs" credit.

Until then, they are an over hyped team that never lives up to the expectations and find a way to Blow it as the season goes on. Every single Time!