View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 11:33 AM   #13
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Member Number: 541
Default Re: Steelers Vs Browns DVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24seven
Hey everyone.. I've compliled a dvd of this awesome game against the Clowns and thought I'd share it with everyone.. I chose to create a torrent file so everyone can share if possible. Will get it going a little quicker.. If your not sure on how to use torrents here is the directions:

First you will need a client.. I use BitComet and you can get it for free at http://www.BitComet.com . Install it then double click the torrent file in the attached zip file. It will open the program and you can choose your save location.. It's 1.38 gigs so make sure you have enough room on your hard drive where you save it to.. If you have a router you will have to open up some ports for it to run faster.. Choose whichever ports you want. Then click Preferences in BitComet and you can choose the port you opened.. It will then download.. and download..and download.. Once the download is complete you will have a folder called VIDEOTS.. You will need to use Nero Burning Rom to burn the files.. You open Nero and choose DVD template then DVD-VIDEO .. then click NEW.. Drag the files inside the folder or just drag the whole folder into the layout.. Just make sure all the files are in the VIDEOTS folder.. Once there in there click burn and your done.. Hope everyone enjoys it.. I included the Smackdown Silverback layed on the Clown on the field as well as a cut of the Larry Foote hit.. The game is from Directv's Shortcuts so there's no timeouts or huddles just plays.. Have fun and share away!!
This just earned you more points.

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote