View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 06:07 PM   #38
steveironcity
Team Captain
Supporter

Member Number: 1135
Default Re: McCain selects governor Palin as running mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosca View Post
For those who are already in McCain's camp, that may be so. But for the vast majority of undecideds, this is a troubling pick. There are a lot of local women politicians whom I admire, but none whom I would vote for for president. A year and a half as governor of a state with a population of 683,000? As the second in command for a 71 year old man who has had 4 bouts with cancer?

There were many better choices. As an undecided, I question McCain's judgment on this one. For a second in command, I'll trust a textbook politician to hold the reins until the next election over a conservative mother of five, thank you.
And Deleware has not many people more than Alaska. SO that point is kind moot. She has run a city , and state govenment. Something that Obama, Biden, and even Mccain have never done. Notice at first the Dems tried to attack her as inexperenced, but a few hours later, the changed there stance. From Totally Inexperenced, to Inexperenced on Foregn Affairs. If they want a debate on experence, i say that the Mccain camp should tell them to bring it.

Steelers- 6 time Super Bowl Champions
Pirates- 5 time World Series Champions
Penguins- 3 time Stanley Cup Champions
Panthers- 9 time National Champions
steveironcity is offline   Reply With Quote