View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 04:53 PM   #19
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,155 Times in 2,650 Posts
Default Re: Steelers Vs Browns DVD

i always record all the nascar races too, though i dont necessarily save them all. this season i did cause it was my favorite drivers last season (rusty wallace) i have recorded over alot of good races though like dale earnhardts final victory and richard pettys final race, which also was jeff gordons debut. since earnhardt died i have saved alot more. i have all the victories of all the drivers who have entered nascar since 1999, (stewart, jr. kenseth newman, edwards etc.) although im sure i have recorded over alot of jimmie johnson and t. stewart wins here recently.

one of my favorite steeler games that i have watched alot of is '95 reg season game. its the one where q. coryatt hit kordell stewart harder than he ever been hit before and neil odonnell had 2 td passes in the final 2 minutes of the 1st half and i think 2 more in the final 2 minutes of the game. its been a while. also the browns game in 94 where the defense drove the browns offense back about 40 yds and scored. the longest "drive" i have ever seen by a defense. one guy stepped on chad brown and lloyd, woodson, and green were pissed!

some people think its a bit obsessive, but i like scouting them in the off season. some i have never watched twice (like the losses)
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote