View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 08:34 AM   #17
xfl2001fan
Living Legend

Member Number: 8741
Default Re: Ohio State -vs- USC

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyoder6 View Post
and all those returning starters choked in the NC.. so thats rly nothing to be proud of.. during the big games they choke??

also don't give me that shit about playing a real good team in the beginning.. this is the 1st time in a long time that osu has played a real good team in the beginning..

and back to how they know how to play in big games in hostile environment.. the last times i checked... they choked the past 2 NC games

i would say that the lb from usc is better than james..... but i might agree w/ u on wells maybe throwing in cj spiller from clemson
A long time? Two and three seasons ago we played Texas. We had Washington on our schedule last season, but we scheduled them when they were good many years ago.

We have USC this week and next year. Then it's two seasons of the Miami Hurricanes (though not as good now as in they're heyday, still a tough ooc opponent.

After that, we have Cal. Those are all September OOC games the likes of which very few teams can claim. What does your teams OOC games look like? Do we have some cupcakes, yup. EVERY major program does. But ours is setup to help in state teams earn some time in the spot light and receive additional funding.

You're right, our returning starters did choke in the NC game, but we're not proud of that. We're proud that they got there. Did your team get to the last two NC games? Go ahead and so no. We know the truth.

NC games are not the only hostile environments. You think that playing Michigan in Ann Arbor doesn't count as a hostile environment? Especially when you consider our current win streak against them. You think it's easy beating PSU at State College? Especially during a night game while the fans are doing their White Out thing? It's impressive.

Who's your team? I guarantee you, I can find more reasons (legit reasons) to talk smack about your team, than you can about mine.