Old 01-02-2006, 06:00 PM   #7
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 9,654 Times in 4,010 Posts
Default Re: OVER RATED *clap clap clap clap clap*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginthe past
I can totally recognize the fact that the Pats have had the Colts numbers in the big game in recent years.

I can also recognize the fact that the Pats have also has the Steelers number.

Im trying to remain unbiased and look at the playoffs in terms of tangibles such as strength of record and quality of performance.

All the Colts and Steelers fans have been saying all year is - the run must end (maybe even you said this) regarding the hold the Patriots currently have over both of the above teams - it stands to reason that the Broncos can also end that run of results.

NM
all the pats fans have been saying (maybe even you said this) that the colts couldnt possibly beat the pats because of past failures. why wouldnt the same hold true for denver vs. colts? or does it not work both ways? how convinient. heres some intangibles: peyton actually has big game experience and the colts pretty much handled the patriots (with brady, bilicheck, vinatieri and the best big game clutch defense in the league). indy has a better qb than denver and a better rb, and i think there defens is ranked higher... dont mean a indy victory is inevitable but i do think denver is beatable (even by the steelers)
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote