View Single Post
Old 01-04-2006, 02:41 PM   #1
Brady12
Team Captain

Member Number: 973
Default Jacksonville Jaguars

I have underestimated them all week, and I will continue to do that until the game is over Saturday night. If they happen to defeat New England, good for them, they deserve to play for more. If they don't then I am right . I just don't think this team is good. Say what you want, they have a good defense, they have this and that. Some might try and argue that Indianapolis had the same schedule etc.. But no, they didn't. Indianapolis beat Jacksonville 2x. They ebat New England, they beat Pittsburgh, they beat Cincinnati, and then they lost to San diego and Seattle.. Jacksonville, they beat Cincinnati.. by 3 points, they beat Seattle by 12 points. Sure they did this. Then they beat Pittsburgh, WITH TOMMY MADDOX at Quarterback. Tommy Maddox is a terrible quarterback, and yet they only beat Pittsburgh by 6. If Ben Roethlisberger played, i'm sure of it, that Pittsburgh would've won. Jacksonville has only defeated 3! 3! playoff teams, and every other game they have played was against teams not in the playoffs, with the exception of Cincy (W), Pittsburgh (W), Denver (L), Indy 2x (L), and Seattle (W). They played St. Louis (L), New York Jets, Houston 2x, Tennessee 2x, Baltimore, Arizona, Cleveland, and San Francisco.

Prove me wrong Jacksonville, prove me wrong.
Brady12 is offline   Reply With Quote