Old 01-07-2006, 01:26 PM   #14
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 8,111 Times in 3,462 Posts
Default Re: herm edwards a chief. parcells will stay

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 to be 4
its one reason why the 2001 AFCC Game was so important to me. With that win Belichick got the Patriots as far as Parcells did and FINALLY all the Tuna talk in Boston could be put to rest. 5 years of the ghost of Parcells was very aggravating.
i never liked tuna with the nfc and started to come around when he made the switch to the afc. of course i was and am a huge curtis martin fan and really liked ben coats, d. bledsoe, and t. glenn. what he did to the team was crap, though and i finally lost all interrest in them when they let c. martin go. tuna is just to wishy washy to really be likeable and he flopped when all the hype was placed on him based off his giants (with 'chick) success.

it also bugs me that parcells is talked about as such a great coach and an automatic 1st ballot hof er. yet there will always be questions about cowher cause he never won the big one. i think cowher is much better. and like previously stated parcells hasnt done more than cowher without 'chick. cowher has shown extreme loyalty to the fans and city too.

Last edited by tony hipchest; 01-07-2006 at 01:31 PM.
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote