View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 02:41 PM   #1
steelerstrade
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 10365
Default New Steelers Song! Nothin, But the Pittsburgh Steelers

As many of you know, I am the biggest Steelers fan out there, some may say it, I made a website proclaiming it!

As a fun way to connect to Steelers fans all over I am making trades on my site for Steelers items. Most recently I made a trade with a local artist Moonlite37... Name sound familiar? If you own any CD's purchased in the Strip District then you own at least one of his Steelers songs...

Well to celebrate the release of his new Steelers CD released on October, 31st, he traded me his two previous CD's and a the new released CD: Black & Gold Moon Rising II for my Steelers Jeff Reed signed ball (confused? the site explains this all! PLUS you could now make me a trade yourself!)...

I invite you to listen to the song for free through my site and it gives you instructions to where you can find the CD (both in the Burgh AND online) or you can have the CD collection via trade...

Check it all out on here at: www.SteelersTrade.com

Please vote whether or not you like the song and email/call the local radio stations asking them to play the song as well!
I started out with my Terrible Towel but want to trade for Steelers items you have! The goal is to complete "up-trades" in the hope of achieving Pittsburgh Steelers Tickets! Check the site out and make an offer using whatever you have laying around!!
steelerstrade is offline   Reply With Quote