View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 11:10 AM   #27
UK CANDY BEE
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 947
Default Re: Prayers needed for Steve

I noticed that you folks here at Steelers Fever also have a thread for Troy/Steve, but I didn't see any info on the website at University Hospital in Columbus to leave messages directly for him.

I, and my fellow Browns fans thank you for your compassion for our Dawg Brother !!

Here is a post copied from Browns 24/7 which includes a link to his site at the hospital. I am sure he would enjoy getting entries on it from you guys as well !!

Quote:

...from PalmBeachBrownie...

Our old friend and newshound TroyDawg (a/k/a Steve) goes under the knife at OSU hospital at 10:00 this morning (Thursday, Nov. 20). It is cardiac surgery and is dicey since he had various indicators that might have told the docs it was too risky.

While I've accused him of just trying to get close to The Game Saturday (the hospital is literally a very shiort walk from the 'Shoe), I'm also very concerned for our buddy. :shrug:

He's created a website on "Care Pages" and it's easy to sign-up and send a message. It gives updates and also accepts messages, so let's flood the sucker with our support for one of the mainstays of Browns 24/7 and a good, solid guy, OK?
Here's the site:
http://www.carepages.com/carepages/CardiacSteve

This year, Pittsburgh is just gonna BLEED TO DEATH !!
UK CANDY BEE is offline   Reply With Quote