Thread: I'm guilty!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2005, 10:39 PM   #4
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70
Default Re: I'm guilty!!!

[quote author=CowherLover link=board=steelers;num=1105423406;start=0#2 date=01/11/05 at 20:07:52]It should make all of the "fans" that were calling for Coach to be fired last year pause and think maybe there has been a method to his madness. Does anyone wonder why St. Pierre has been kept around this long? I don't know about anyone else, but I can't imagine Charlie Batch coming back. Wasn't he making as much as Tommy this year? By the way, you're not guilty, you're awestruck like the rest of us I think. Noone could've predicted this season to go this way let alone finish the last game the way they did. Fantastic team effort all year long. It's been the Pats secret to success, now it's our turn![/quote]

Yeah charlie was making more than Tommy was, and since charlie is a UFA next year, he wont be back its pretty safe to say. Cowher took a real chance this year only carrying 2 QB's on the gameday roster. but it paid off for him so far.

St pierre showed flashes of brilliance, but its unclear if they'll bring him back next year..although I dont know that I'd tempt fate and only carry 2 qb's active each week for another season.
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote