View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 08:21 PM   #1361
Preacher
Living Legend

Member Number: 16327
Default Re: Steelers vs. Patricheats* Nov. 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecountoncleats View Post
how that for a flame, you flamers? I am, in fact, a troll and I don't care. You people know jackshit about football or the Pittsburgh Steelers and your insults are profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterprofanityfilter. Come heave or don't come at all.
Um...

That is quite ironic. Why?

Quote:
A real shutdown corner doesn't give 15 yards cushion.
Let's see. A person who knows about Steeler football will know that we have a D coach named Dick LeBeau. THey will also know that Dick LeBeau runs what is called a zone blitz scheme.

now pay attention.

In a zone blitz system, the CB's have RUN SUPPORT duties, especially because they have to cover the zones which are vacated by the blitzers on run plays. Hence, Steelers CB's BACK OFF so they don't get locked up by the WR's on run plays. . .

I guess you woulda known that had you seen previous CB's defending the same way.

Quote:
Bible belt town you live and take your ass to church and keep voting for ignorant GOP candidates that pretend like nothing is wrong. Dissent is the most favorable form of patriotism
Wow. I thought liberals were supposed to be open minded and accepting of all lifestyles.

Quote:
I'm sure my bro will get pissed I used his name to verbally destroy you.
Um. See above. Please get your facts straght before you claim victory, let alone "verbal destruction."

Quote:
Real fans who sat thru the 80's are pessimists.
Um, I have a Steelers garbage can that is as old as you.

And if you are only 29, then you didn't really "sit" through the 80's. You came of age in the 90's with Bill Cowher and his great teams of the mid-90's.

It really helps if you check your facts in your posts, let alone the same post.
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote