View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 09:27 PM   #4
DJ919
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 10605
Default Re: Can you dig it?!!

DAMN GOOD WIN FOR OUR BELOVED BLACK AND GOLD!!!.........Now we just need to stay focused. Our next few games are challenging but we have the telent to win ALL of them. Right now, there's no question they have to be looking at our Steelers as the major threat for the rest of the season. You know, at first I like all other members of the SteelerNation harped on, and worried about our "hard schedule." Yeah, we're running the hardest schedule the NFL's seen in over 20 years! I worried like any other that bleeds Black & Gold. But after today's game, I'll go back to when we were that loose cannon 6th seed, played every playoff game away, and came out 5 times Superbowl Champions...If you take a look at our 3 losses, TWO of them we beat ourselves...The Giants, and the Colts BOTH realize that. Yeah, this has me thinking...The rest of the HARD teams we have to face,,,Yeah, we have to worry and focus on them, BUT they better DAMN sure be worried about US! ... Home or away, the Steelers are once again the most dangerous team in the NFL .
DJ919 is offline   Reply With Quote