View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 11:00 AM   #94
Dino 6 Rings
Living Legend

Member Number: 6891
Default Re: Official cheer for things that muck up the BCS thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by revefsreleets View Post
A) I give Texas a pass on the Arkansas game. It was probably scheduled ten years ago. How could the AD at UT know Arkansas would suck ass in 2008?
B) USC lost to Oregon State, a horribly mediocre team. They choke every year against shitty competition. Eff the choking Trojans.
C) It IS shameful that Florida played Citadel. But if they beat Bama (and Bama is certainly for real), they have to go. I actually feel dirty saying that because I hate the Gators with a passion, but fair is fair...
Texas vs Arkansas is actually considered a rivalry game to the Arkansas fans. It goes back to the old Big South conference. So it isn't that bad of an out of conference game. But it is the only legit game they played out of conference. Oklahoma beat 2 top 25 ranked teams out of conference.

USC lost in a very tough place to play on a Thursday night. They weren't "UP" for the game at all and barely lost. I watched the game. They just blew it. I hate USC but I'd rather see them play a top SEC team to see how they really stack up. I don't want another USC beat down of a Big 10 team in the rose bowl. That's so boring.

Oklahoma is great, but they choke in the big games. I want to see USC either step up and shut up the SEC or get beat like they did against Texas.