View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 02:27 PM   #1
SteelCityKing
Head Coach

Member Number: 10886
Default McFarlane Sports Picks...

i am a HUGe fan of these figures and collectables. i dare not call them "toys" because they become toys the moment you take them out of the package and play with them. try explaining that to my girlfriend. she just doesn't get it. haha!

personally, i own 4 packahed ones. Troy, Lambert, Greene, and my prized piece of Steelers memorablia, an autographed Franco Harris figure. i loved it and i want to get it framed. haha!

so, far...incase you didn't know. McFarlane Sports Picks put out these figures of Pittsburgh Steelers:

Jerome Bettis - 3 inch and 12 inch
Hines Ward
Ben Roethlisberger - 2 editions and 2, 3 inch editions
Joey Porter
Kendrell Bell
Alan Faneca
Troy Polamalu
Willie Parker
Jack Lambert
Franco Harris
Mean Joe Greene

i own all of those except the 2nd edition of Roethlisberger and Faneca. i want to snag those as soon as possible. =)
===========
so, what figures do you have? who do you want? and who do you want to see in the future?

i want to see Casey Hampton, James Harrison, and Heath Miller. but in the NFL Legends line...definitely Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, and Donnie Shell, Jack Ham, or Rockey Bleier. what do you think?