Re: Friction mounting between Romo and T.O
YESSSS!!!! ... I was hoping that this thread was already started. My thoughts
The only thing that surprises me ...
... is that it took two years to FINALLLLLLLLLY say "well what did you think was going to happen?"
Whoever thought Jerry Jones was smart, was stupid ...
1) T.O. might just destroy his third team
2) Since being un-suspended, Pacman has already been suspended for one third of the season, and now won't even finish the year because the steelers click-clacked him.
3) Tank Johnson Is barely working into the rotation at DT ... He spells Ratliff at best.
4) Roy Williams is already whining as well, barely seeing action or any balls coming his way.
5) Cupcake phillips is the head coach ... why not just give garrett the job outright? (moment for reflection ...
... you don't know?) ... Me neither. It's such a shame that Jones is tanking bill parcells team. Yeah, I said it. What the Fuh has gone right in the Phillips Era? Parcells now has his 1-15 turned 8-5 dolphins in tie for first place in their division ... Jones/Phillips has their team set up for another brilliant meltdown with easily the toughest road to the playoffs of maybe any team in the NFL.
Stick a fork in em'. Cowboys are DONE.