View Single Post
Old 01-12-2006, 11:03 PM   #10
nu4everfan15
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 1056
Default Re: Michael Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa
lol i just looked at some scouting reports and cory ross is 5'6" lol that's a little small IMO. i couldn't really find anything on whitehead but i like his size, and moore scouting thing sounded decent. maroney won't fall to us i don't think.
ya ross is definately small... but i dont think that the steelers need an every down back if they keep their guys now... he is like a reggie bush (dare i say that), but he is a great playmaker and an underrated one at that. if ne1 saw the alamo bowl, he has great vision, great hands, runs the draw and the screen incredibly well also. plus for how small he is, i think he packs a bunch. whitehead is just a stud, plain and simple. he is one of the best backs in the country but the only thing bout him is that he might be alil too finess for this offense for how big he is. imo he is suited for a more finess offense but he is a great prospect. as for maroney... the only team i would be worried bout taken him away would be carolina, but that depends on the draft order, cause reggie bush, deangello williams, and lendale white are all above him.... i also saw an interesting back on a site 2day, cedric humes from va tech. he is a strong one, but i havent watched him as much as the other guys.
nu4everfan15 is offline   Reply With Quote