Old 12-19-2008, 01:19 AM   #10
randy06
Team Captain

Member Number: 8046
Default Re: Im coming to the Burgh.... HELP PLEASE

Quote:
Originally Posted by duce1507 View Post
Hello All:

I'm new to the forum and I think it is so cool. I have read so much excellent information so far. My name is Shane and I have been a steelers fan since I was in diapers. I live in Wyoming now and am originally from Denver, (Broncos Suck!!!) I'm happy to say I have purchased tickets to the 1st playoff game. I am so excited!. I have been to 4 steelers games throughout the years (I always go when they play denver) but I have never been to Pittsburgh. I have a few questions for some of you veterans out there:

1.) First of all, I am staying either at the Hyatt at the airport, or at the Crowne Plaza near the airport. Which would you guys recomend?

2.) I am wondering how much taxi fare is around the city, and will it be difficult to get a taxi on game day?

3.) My seat is in section 132 row Q seat 13. Is this a good seat or should I try and sell mine for a different one. I want to have as good a seat I can since im not sure when I will get the chance to get back to the Burgh.

4.) Any other suggestions for my trip would be greatly appreciated!

THANKS A BUNCH
Either hotel you stay at has a shuttle man...so here is what you do take the shuttle to the airport and get on the 28x, it will take you to Robinson, and to Downtown.....when you get downtown you walk across the bridge and your at the Stadium. Then after the game there is a bus stop wait for the 28x and it will take you back to the airport...then take the shuttle back. I will be attending this game also and staying at the Crowne plaza so message me if you want more info. Oh and by the way the bus is 2 dollars each way
randy06 is offline   Reply With Quote