View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 03:15 PM   #1
Need4spd
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 1707
Default Question Re: Parking @/Around Heinz Field

Hey ya'll! I'm going to be coming to the game this weekend, it'll be my first Steelers game since 1996 when I was a teenager. Needless to say it's also going to be my first game seen at Heinz Field, and needless to say I am absolutely friggin jacked.

The one question I have that I was hoping you all might be able to help me out with is about parking. I don't have a parking pass, and don't want to shell out the unGodly sums of money that people want for one either (the tickets cost enough as it is). I've been to a couple Pirates games at PNC within the last few years and I just parked in one of the various lots within a few blocks of the stadium, paid $10 or $20 and walked to the stadium. Can the same be done on Steelers game days? If not, what are the other options?

Thanks so much for your help!
"The nature of a man who has a competitive spirit will be to inevitably live a life which involves that man overcoming obstacles. But the sport of football is too physically and emotionally difficult to play simply for money or success. Personally, I have been inspired by God."

- Troy Polamalu, Media Day at Super Bowl XL
Need4spd is offline   Reply With Quote