View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 09:05 PM   #27
Mamaduck43
Bench Warmer
Supporter

Member Number: 592
Default Re: Prayers needed

UPDATE: 1/7

Well tonight is the shaving party - - - today was a horrendous day - - she was in bad pain from some 'plumbing' problems and on top of that, after her shower this morning, she had noticeable hair loss - - not to the handful stage but enough that she decided not to wait until tomorrow when her sister flies in from Green Bay...... Her buddies from work are coming over - - armed with clippers and cameras and the deed will be done.... At least one of her co-workers will join her wonderful baldness..... I am tempted - - I have a super high forehead, and it would be neat to not have to worry about bangs for a while..... We shall see....

I do think that this is the lowest day she has had so far.... I was headed over to her house and she told me that she was going to curl up and nap - - so I stayed home and curled up and cried a lot..... This is most definitely the hardest thing I have ever encountered... The one saving grace is that if she is feeling so crummy, the tumor, "Basil" has got to be suffering, too.......

Keep 'em coming.....
Mamaduck43 is offline   Reply With Quote