Old 01-14-2009, 11:00 PM   #1
SteelersMongol
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 2401
Default I did have a feeling that jerk, Walker spit

Quote:
Ravens' Walker says he's ready for any Pittsburgh payback

After spitting incident, CB 'won't be hiding' if Steelers want revenge. Ravens cornerback Frank Walker said he's ready for any backlash from his "slobber moment" in the last meeting with the Pittsburgh Steelers.

The outspoken veteran may have passed linebacker Bart Scott as Public Enemy No. 1 in Pittsburgh when he spat in the mouth of Steelers punter Mitch Berger on Dec. 14.

Walker, who explained that his actions were accidental, said he didn't know whether the Steelers would be targeting him.

"It doesn't even matter though," he said. "It is what it is. I won't be hiding though."

Walker reiterated that his description of the incident with Berger was not an expression of remorse.

"I didn't really give them an explanation," he said. "I just stated what happened. It wasn't an apology or anything."

Asked if he would seek out Berger prior to the game, Walker said, "No."

Walker could take on an expanded role if cornerback Samari Rolle can't play due to a groin injury suffered in Saturday's 13-10 win against the Tennessee Titans.

If Rolle, who was unavailable for comment today, can't play, Walker would be expected to make his sixth start of the season opposite Fabian Washington.

"No, they haven't told me anything yet," Walker said of whether the defensive coaches had given him any indication on his playing time. "Playing it by ear."

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/f...tory?track=rss
I had a feeling that he spit. Now he acknowledges it, but won't apologize 4 it? What a jack*ss.