Thread: Lions Draft Day
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2005, 08:54 PM   #23
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302
Default Re: Lions Draft Day

Hines I don`t tink we are saying that you don`t know your stuff, you are a Steelers fan so we know you most know something. Unlike browns fans lol. I beleive alot of us and most the sports shows on T.V. think wr isn`t one of Detroits NEEDS. I would love to of had Mike Williams, but we just lost Plax. And we have a great defense, strong running game behind a great o line. We have our qb of the future already also. So we could go out on a limb and pick up a player that we really didn`t need, but wanted more than others. Detroit is not where they are because they had a need at WR. One of these days you maybe able to laugh in our faces. Only time will tell. Don`t get discouraged with us, its all opinion, and when it comes down to it we only really care about the Steelers, Thats it Bleed Black & Gold. Well except BKA, and hardwork. But I know you know your football. Alot of things are said on this site, and alot of people disagree. Hell they disagee with me all the time, but I know they all know football, and some if not all know more than me. Don`t let it get to you. This is all for fun.