View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 12:18 AM   #3
NFL STEELERS NRL DRAGONS
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 7987
Default Re: Any rugby players/fans

Hell yea ive played both rugby union and rugby league.

In my opinion rugby league is best football code played from where i come from and that being Sydney New South Wales Australia.

As you can tell from my signature I support the St George Illawarra Dragons in the NRL competition. In state of origin games my money is always on the New South Wales Blues (c o c k r o a c h s) to trounce the Queensland Maroons (Cane Toads). In Iternational games there are none better than the Australian Kangaroos in the game of rugby league.

I also support the Wigan Warriors in the English Super League comp too.

In American rugby league I support the washington D.C. Slayers, It would be good one day to see Pittsburgh get a rugby league team up and running in the American competition.

As for rugby union i support the New South Wales Waratahs in the Super 14 competion. In the Sydney Shute Shield comp i support the Manly Marlins and my money is always on the Australian Wallabies against any other international teams in the game of rugby union.

We have another football code here in Australia too it's called Australian Rules (Aerial ping pong) as it is known here in Sydney, we have our own team in that comp known as the AFL. They are the Sydney Swans a team relocated to Sydney from South Melbourne Victoria, They arrived back in 1982 and most of Sydney including me support them in the AFL comp

YEP I'M A FOOTY NUT
NFL STEELERS NRL DRAGONS is offline   Reply With Quote