Old 02-04-2009, 11:17 PM   #14
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1984
Default Re: I'm calling yinz out

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambertlunaticfan View Post
mesa had no clue,i said i just lost my job and my home.....and he replied-CRY ME A RIVER.......how can you defend that much hate and not understanding of another human like that....hate me or like me,but to disrespect me like that,yeah i take that personal.....and mesa did nothing to get banned,so you think its ok to treat someone like this,this is what youre about as a steeler fan,you want to be grouped with someone like this,thats good for you.....but to me,i would never say anything so hateful to anyone,a steelers fan or even for that matter a patriots fan or a fan of any team or any other human being,i would just be thankful it wasnt me going threw that............i guess im different,i don't think so much of myself that i can make fun of someone and be little someone like this......believe me,if i could i would "DONATE",it might not be fair as i agree with you that we all take advantage of this free forum,maybe the people that run it should make it a membership forum.......it's just sad to me,to be criticized like this....im trying to sell off my prized steelers collection to help my family and the last thing i need or deserve is for another steelers fan to say something so uncaring like this to me
Dude, leave it alone. You enter threads, throw the first poison dart, and then not only play victim, but belabor the issue when you get it back. It's getting old.