For the past two years, my family and I have traveled out from California to Pittsburgh to go to a Steelers game each year for my birthday. However, it was fairly expensive and we're not sure if we can afford it this year. We might, however, be able to attend Training Camp in Latrobe this year. I have a few questions that I'd greatly appreciate some answers to.
1. When are the dates for camp announced?
2. How can I get access to tickets?
3. Where would I usually fly into?
4. What's the closest hotel?
5. Where are the areas in the camp to get autographs?
Any information such as that would be helpful, seeing as that we're trying to get this trip planned as soon as we can. Thank you.