Old 02-24-2009, 11:28 AM   #5
steelerchad
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 5792
Default Re: Need some help

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4xSBChamps View Post
Stiller camp is held at St. Vincent's College, outside Latrobe, and the facility is in the North/Western corner of the intersection of Rt. 30 & Rt. 981:
Arnold Palmer Regional Airport is located in the South/Western corner of the same intersection (terra-server is your friend), and I believe there are a few commuter flights from Greater Pitt each day, both-ways.

I was just up-there a week-ago, and believe I heard that Mountain View (half-way between Trobe and 'da Little Burg on Rt. 30) is closed/fore-closure, but there are several decent places to stay in Greensburg along Rt. 30, along with several places to eat (Sharky's is behind the Chevrolet dealer, across Rt. 981 from StV, in the North/Eastern corner of the intersection):
if you are that-close, you might wanna visit Canton & the HoF, which is probably 2-3 hours away.

Wow. If Mountain View is closed I'm surprised. I grew up in Greensburg and we actually had our 20th reunion there over Thanksgiving a couple months ago. My wife and I stayed there. That place has been there forever. The rooms were pretty old and run down, but the bar area had a pretty big crowd.
steelerchad is offline   Reply With Quote