View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 05:59 AM   #33
xfl2001fan
Living Legend

Member Number: 8741
Default Re: Obama to Seek New Assault Weapons Ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
cocaine, meth, and weed are still all illegal (hypocritical to say the least.). why dont the republicans fight for legalizing those?

they used to be! drugs dont kill people, users kill people. whats the difference between a gun and a drug? why the double standard? could it be all the pharmacological lobbyists in their pockets?

libs wanna criminalize guns...

ribs wanna criminalize drugs....

and the wheels on the bus go round and round....

its all the same. if all guns are legal, why shouldnt abortion be? killing someone is killing someone, right?

Seriously, WTH is wrong with you? I don't own a gun because I want to, or intend to kill someone. I'm going to use your tactic though. I'll bite though many others (most of whom are probably smarter...or at least wiser...than me are leaving it be.) Guns and abortion has nothing to do with each other...but since you're so keen on lumping them together. Until such time that guns are used in clinical abortions, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Let's take it a step further.

Illegal drugs have killed more unborn babies than legal guns have. I don't really need to look things up, because I'm doing things the Lib way. I'll try for a smooth delivery and smile big...might have to add in about 25 "uh"s ...but we'll get there.