View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 08:30 PM   #34
Dino 6 Rings
Living Legend

Member Number: 6891
Default Re: The Official Bash/Question/Make fun of Democrats/Government/Obama Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
finally! i wondered how long it would take for the Official bitter Republicans/sour grapes thread to be started here.

im somewhat impressed and disappointed.

impressed that restraint was shown and it actually took this long. dissapointed that i was so far off my mark of Dec. 1, 2008.

seriously dino...

a propoganda blog accusing obama of throwing Kid 'n Play style house parties on Penn Ave. with a blind Stevie Wonder knocking President Lincons vases offa bookshelves???

c'mon.... you can do better.

I did this so that no one would steal any more of you "Obama is the Best President Ever" Threads. So this way, those of us who "Don't Believe the Hype" or at least, Question the Music, can have a little fun and rally together while you suck back on your koolaid ice pops without being bothered.

So unless you're here to make fun of the Current Democratic Administration, please, refrain from being so serious.