View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 09:57 PM   #48
X-Terminator
Mr. Wrong
Supporter

Member Number: 2550
Default Re: The Official Bash/Question/Make fun of Democrats/Government/Obama Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushzilla View Post
I never understood the sheeple thing.

Is it because a majority of the population actually voted for our president?

This is my last post in this thread; you can all go back to your "jump to conclusions" mat.

I'm gonna wait more than 50 days before I pass judgment on our president. What happened to all the "well, like it or not he's our president now." That died pretty quick. I could go back and quote people, but I'm not here to alienate anyone specifically.

The country is in a sh*thole, and if he can pull us out of it I will be eternally grateful.

Until then, I'm going to watch from afar and form my own opinions on the things that he does.

I suggest you all do the same (yes, this is a reference to the "news" outlets we discussed elsewhere).

Remember, Dan Rather, Sean Hannity, Jon Stewart, and the nuts on Fox & Friends are NOT your president.

EDIT: Oh one more thing...

God bless the offseason!!
Conservatives had shit shoveled at them in great big heaps for 8 years by liberals, whether it was justified or not. Now it's the liberals' turn. It's the nature of the beast, and if they can't handle it, well, that's just tough. Politics isn't a sissy slap fight, it's a repeated kick in the balls.