View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 01:05 PM   #101
I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 10606
Default Re: The Official Bash/Question/Make fun of Democrats/Government/Obama Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiosteelerfan20 View Post
Well I voted for the GOP because the economy was fundamentally strong.

Because all you have to do is lower taxes on the rich to turn the economy around. Now I know it did not work when Bush was in there, but if they would just lower them some more, I am sure it would work this time. You will never get a job from someone who has less money than you do. You also can't make a poor man rich by making a rich man poor. According to The Wall Street Journal, the top fifth of all earners currently paying 67 percent of all federal taxes http://www.aei.org/publications/filt...pub_detail.asp Oh, and you know "spreading the wealth around" worked out well for Russia

Also I need my AK47 for deer and small game. Because what else could I use it for.Actually you can't own an AK47 here, since it is fully automatic. The "right to bear arms" was included in the constitution to allow the people to protect themselves if the government should run amuck. Good luck defending yourself against a military with you BB gun!

Because my god is better than you god. And all I have to do is keep reading the same book over and over to tell me so.What does that have to do with anything? No one has mentioned religion until you.

Because the only thing better for the economy than lowering taxes, would be to flood this country with unwanted babies. Nothing helps a family out of hard times like a new born.It has already been proven that lowering taxes is the best for an economy, but your second comment is just plain idiotic. You do realize contraceptives for both men and women are already FREE from places like the Health Department? What about this "new era of responsibility"? So what we are learning here is that no matter what you do, it isn't your fault and there is always a "reset" button should you not like the outcome?
Do you actually believe any of this? If so, I understand why you voted for Obama