View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 11:10 PM   #20
cubanstogie
Head Coach

Member Number: 3082
Default Re: Obama climate plan could cost $2 trillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
WOW. Even if you said that in jest - that's a far stretch and just plain disgusting.

I can't speak for others, but my attitude on Obama has nothing to do with "sour grapes". I was willing to give the man a fair shot to prove me wrong in my original opinion of him, but in the past 64 days, he's shown not only his total ineptitude and lack of real governmental experience - he's made Bush look like a Mensa scholar. Did you watch his live press conference tonight? If he wasn't reading off of a teleprompter, he stumbled all over himself trying to get a real command of the English language. I've never heard any President say "uhhhhh" or draw a blank that many times in 60 minutes.
I was thinking the same things. When the teleprompter was turned off he sounded like a babbling idiot. He was indignant to every reporter who didn't serve him a question on a platter. Obama gave long winded answers and evaded all questions. I never saw Bush look even close to that bad. It just proved to me how strong that Kool Aid he dished out was. What a joke that press conference was. Libs are frigging idiots, that was proved tonight. What a joke this President is.
cubanstogie is offline   Reply With Quote