View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 11:11 PM   #22
steelwall
Head Coach

Member Number: 8225
Default Re: Obama climate plan could cost $2 trillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
So you're saying that anyone who disagrees with Obama's stances on...well, damn near everything...is nothing more than "sour grapes" from the right wing? Really? Well then I guess I'm a "sour graper," because there hasn't been much Obama has done that I support.

Pretty much thats all I see from any of his posts. Like Marriane I wished Obama the best. I'm an American, I served this country and the last thing I want to see happen is it go down the tubes, by spending, spending, and spending...while we are allready in an economic crisis. I would love for Obama to "change" things around, bring our country out of recession, get the stock market back over 10,000. It would tickle me pink.

But there is alot of things happening, alot of spending happening that has me scratching my head. I only want the best for this country not whats best for Obama's approval rating.

The rock star concert is over...people want results, as was promised....or at very least the sight of something good thats going to happen. I'm just not seeing it. Right wing, left wing, whatever, I love this country and do not want to see it and it's people suffer from poorly thought out government spending, and a larger government.

Toney I will truley pray for Obama, and pray for this country believe it or not. I don't have to agree with him, I don't even have to like him, I do respect the office of the presidency, thats why you didnt see me posting crazy photos of him looking stupid (even though some were pretty darn funny) heck I would get a good laugh when Bush would say the wrong words or get flustered in a speech.

Didnt mean I was a lefty it meant I have a sense of humor. I'm not trying to bait you or force you to pull out that "mooning" smiley, or the old koolaid sipping remarks, I'm serious.

I know I've kinda skipped around a bit here, but in short...... just because someone disagrees with Obama certainly doesnt mean they are involved in a right wing conspiracy, or even a right winger. Also the assasination comment was totally uncalled for.... anyone that would like to see that happen is sick, some remarks are best kept to ones self.