View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 01:11 PM   #14
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 10927
Default Re: Obama turning the U.S. into a banana republic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
Yeppers - he's trying to clean up the "shit" from the prioir administration by quadrupling the national debt. Mmmmm Hmmmm - that'll work.

D - I wuv ya, but face it. You Demos elected a blithering idiot who has absolutely no clue about what it takes to lead a country, jumpstart the economy, or anything else that is ailing this country. He's a paper President. Sad part is - your vote and the votes of everyone else who put Obama into office will adversely affect those of us who clearly saw through his pie in the sky schtick.

BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT Bush!
I haven't posted any political opinion in SF yet, so let me start by saying that baraka hussein obama is a card carrying communist that is hell bent on destroying this country. He is an Alinsky disciple and all that implies (luciferarian). This is an individual of no prior accomplishment that was selected by the Chicago "political machine" (read: mob) and packaged in hollow slogans that appeal to mindless dolts inculcated by the wasteland we call "public schools"

bho is not qualified to hold public office because of his associations, his lack of any accomplishment, and his lack of citizenship. When Illinois sent him to the Senate, he immediately went to Kenya to campaign for a muslim marxist.

Then he set about snookering the numbskull American electorate. All the while the esteemed Senator served his constituency by voting "present" 140 something times. No surpries here, he had done the same while "serving" in the Illinois Senate.

He is a user, a liar, a deceiver, and I believe, the embodiment of evil.

But I hope we can all just get along.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote