View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 08:14 AM   #26
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 10927
Default Re: Obama turning the U.S. into a banana republic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
I'll have to disagree here. He has fooled a lot of people into believing he is the god of intellectual prowess with his smooth talk, but being a half-decent orator doesn't necessarily make a candidate/President-elect a good President as we are all sadly discovering. The cat is out of the bag and Obama is showing himself not to be the MENSA scholar and the male clone of Marilyn vos Savant that he conned the voters and his sheeple into believing he was. Look no farther than his bailout, stimulus and budget proposals. He obviously didn't put a whole lot of brain power into any of those proposals.

Though I didn't even consider voting for him because his platform was almost totally opposite of my core beliefs and moral standards, I once felt he was a very classy guy, but some of his recent insensitive and disparaging comments have caused me to lose a ton of respect for him.
I think we agree across the board. I don't think he's particularly bright, nor have I been impressed with his speaking. I'm at a loss to explain the worship other than to say there are a lot of severely ignorant people out there. But having said that, and noting that I have ZERO regard for the commie rat bastard, I don't think he's an idiot. His politics and policies are dead wrong.

bho was packaged by the Chicago mob for the Illinois Senate where he did nothing for his constituents. Then the US Senate where he did absolutely nothing he was elected to do. Then the Presidency where he will do nothing that the majority of constituency sent him to do.

None of this is about better anything policy, or making anybody's lot better, or resolving any "crisis". No communist regime has ever been so. This is about grabbing power, consolidating that position, and then crushing all opposition in order to remain in power forever more.

Violent revolution would never work in the US we live in. As long as you have a society that are slaves to their debt (houses, cars, whatever) you'll find few that will step out of their comfort to support a cause. But violent revolution isn't necessary in a nation of debt slaves. Observe the events of the last 6 months.

We are in the midst of a revolution in terms of results of some very cleverly manipulated events. The "housing crisis" set a chain of events in motion that have us at the point of surrendering much of our freedom under the aegis of various "stimuli'" "designed to" avert the crises engineered by the same people that concocted the "solutions".

Did bho engineer all this? Hardly. He's the figurehead.

Its the mob. The Chicago mob? Hardly. Why would a bunch of mafiosos want to take down the country that facilitates their crime? Who then? Who controls the Chicago mob? Who controls crime globally?

Nikita told us in 1956 that they would bury us from within without firing a shot. http://thecommonconservative.com/?p=176 http://grizzlygroundswell.theodoreme.../archives/5026 I grew up under that threat. I have watched the events unfold with that in the back of my mind.

"But the soviet union collapsed". No, thats the centerpiece of their ruse. The same mafia packaged as bolsheviks to take down the Tsar, and morphed itself through the rest of the 20th century is the mafia that runs "Russia" today. And it is the same mafia that controls any crime that matters throughout the planet.

We have a chance to save ourselves in the midterm election. If we leave the congress to the dems for another term their power will consolidate to the point of no return and it will be over.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote