tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,081 Times in 2,617 Posts
Default Re: Ignorant Press. . .

[QUOTE=GBMelBlount;587019]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
actually, i think the chicken little, bitchers and whiners are the TRUE embarrassment to this country, as opposed to what obama represents.

What does Obama represent Tony? He represents the exact opposite of the principles this country was founded upon. He is an embarrassment to this country and you apparently blindly support his acts.

you're simple solutions to this financial mess are 9th grade textbook, at best. i dont buy into the "makin' it rain" economics you swear by.

How would you know Tony? You've never even taken a course in economics. What economic theory do you believe in because Obama is telling us a bankrupt government can borrow trillions of dollars and make things better. Does that make sense to you?
i believe desperate times call for desperate measures and that the private sector run amuck consumed by greed got us caught up in this mess.

i also believe you and your entire political stance is consumed by money. i know youre against the raising of taxes, but is it your face on the dollar bill? wwjd? you know that saying, "give unto ceasar..."? i realize you dont like it, but to constantly bitch about it?