View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 08:10 AM   #37
revefsreleets
Living Legend

Member Number: 5353
Default Re: Ignorant Press. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
you must be exposed to a brand of liberal propoganda the rest of us arent privy to, or we simply ignore. i havent seen nothing that says obama is beyond reproach. appearantly, from this thread, the liberals and all the media they control, are piling on right along with everybody else...
I'm not talking about the media. Their job right now, as far as I'm concerned, is to report the positive signs of the economy turning around. That's it...I don't give a rats ass what they say about Obama one way or the other. I form my opinions of the man based on empirical data, not from talking heads reading cue cards on the boob tube.

and...

Quote:
-This is the most complicated economic situation we've been in since at least the early 80's, perhaps even the early 30's. not according to GBMacroeconomicBlount
-NOBODY knows exactly how to get us out of this. GBMelbount does
-Obama has zero experience at the executive level with budgeting. about as much as the alternative.

A) I don't think anyone is denying the fact that the economy is more complicated than it's ever been. This crisis confirms it.
B) There are fundamental differences of opinion down party lines, no doubt about it
C) McCain? Seriously? He's been a member of the Senate since 87. He was a Representative for the 4 years prior. I think Obama was a Sentaor for about 14 months before he became a full-time Presidential candidate.