View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 01:42 AM   #15
steelwall
Head Coach

Member Number: 8225
Default Re: PA Gov. Rendell Wants Tough Gun Laws in Response to Cop Killings

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
i can appreciate that. my gat has a standard issue 100 rd clip (dont think they make them with any other) and i had to have my mom write a permission slip for me to buy it when i turned 18 because it is classified as a pistol ( and a military style assault weapon).

i was gonna get a glock (this was back when wal-mart sold glocks) but the new desert eagle was much more appealing and a bucket car and my calico was a much more sound investment.

still want a desert eagle, plus a .357 S&W with the wooden grip (that shoots out 2 foot flames when youre firing at night).

i would love an uzi, but would settle for a tec-9. hell, i would be happy with a simple ar-15.

the sad thing is i now have the money and ability to have them all and i guess have outgrown the desire.

Yeah I used to love the guns, not so much anymore. I'll still have my basic stuff in my dads safe back home, but got rid of most of the goodies I had. Before coming to China.

When I get back though I want to buy that pistol, I can never remember the damn name but it's a revolver you can shot 45. cal or 410 shells with it.