View Single Post
Old 01-26-2006, 10:16 PM   #22
3 to be 4
Team Owner

Member Number: 992
Default Re: Profanity filter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitanim
Perhaps if you were a bit less of a troll, you'd be more familiar with the goings on of this particular board...eh? Since you seem to have roosted here, isn't it a tad hypocritical for you to talk out of ONE side of your mouth and say that you don't care about the history of the board and our interactions, and then almost simultaneously actively try as hard as you can to make yourself a part of them?

Huh? Think about it for a second braniac...take your time...
dont hide behind the "history of the board" crap, like i was talking about Steeler Fever Forum. this was about you and what you said. I couldnt care less about this "history" between you and another poster. Throwing around the Appropriate word was the hypocritical part after the juvenile ****less and limp talk that I THOUGHT was over with.

so you can crap it out, but God forbid somebody annoys you, then you are suddenly all school teacher about it.

braniac, my ass. You're not exactly an Einstein yourself. I thought you were going to have a frickin mental meltdown and check in for treatment because Hardwork wouldnt come out and play with you.
3 to be 4 is offline   Reply With Quote