View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 10:55 PM   #196
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 8,189 Times in 3,490 Posts
Default Re: Does Obama "Hate White People? Native Americans"?

Does Obama Hate rattlesnakes? Advocate sending 4 year olds on suicide missions?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/offbeat...lesnakes_N.htm

Quote:
Okla. rattlesnake roundup pitches 'family-friendly' fun

MANGUM, Okla. — "I'm an animal lover. I can't do this," the Rattlesnake Derby Princess insisted as she winced and chopped off the serpent's head.
Despite misgivings, Courtney Lewis, 17, says the three-day rattlesnake roundup, which ended Sunday, "really represents the tradition and pride" of this Oklahoma city of fewer than 3,000 people. Hunters from across the prairie flocked to the 44th annual Mangum Rattlesnake Derby to reel in Western diamondback rattlesnakes.

Snakes headline the festival that brings an estimated 35,000 visitors each year to jolt the economy. The festival isn't the largest of its kind but still boasts 1,500 pounds of snakes from area fields.

Visitors can watch rattlers get beheaded, gutted and skinned at the derby's Butcher Shop, but organizers are adamant that it is educational and family-friendly. Every event is "something you can bring your 4-year-old to," co-director Kerry Kendall says. The Shortgrass Rattlesnake Association, which runs the event, has even turned down beer sponsorships.

"It's a wholesome, clean weekend," Kendall says. "We call (the Butcher Shop) the only strip show in Greer County."
rattlesnake roundups reeks of republican recreation.

i was sure obama woulda paid a visit to liberate or offer assistance to the snakes.

how dare the media not give notice to obama ignoring this slaughter of innocent snakes and child endangerment?

oh... thats right... obama supposedly advocates teaching 5 year olds sex ed.

Does Obama Hate Children Too?

- PANIC!!!!