View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 11:55 AM   #4
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 10927
Default Re: U.S. Census controlled by Acorn?

Quote:
Originally Posted by revefsreleets View Post
That's quite a reach.

But I did talk with a census worker who was marking GPS coordinates in my neighborhood. Not sure why, but I doubt the reason is quite as nefarious as bombing our houses or disarming the populace.

But I totally buy the bit about redistricting. The Dems have full control and are not going to want silly things like the popular vote and citizens wishes taking that away from them. They'll play for every conceivable advantage they can get in 2010...
This has actually already happened in our neighborhood. I wasn’t cognizant that it was happening, but having now read this, it was in fact what I saw.

A lot of “political stuff” gets sent around each day. Most is clearly polarized. This comes from an independent source that asks a series of well informed questions that when answered, paint an unacceptable scenario.

Regardless of your political stripe, what possible reason do the federalies have to GPS paint EVERY residence in America? "Census worker"??? Bull@#$%. The census isn't until 2010. And under no circumstance is what they are doing legal.

The dems have gerrymanded since there were districts to gerrymander. Its done with maps. Paper maps. There is no reason or justification for what they are doing. The only explanation is a planned and highly coordinated imposition of marshall law and internment of the population. Extreme view? Furnish a better explanation.

And why wouldn't he? He's intoxicated with power. Think about what has happened in the last 6 months. This country is being gutted. We have ourselves to blame because we enthroned a marxist radical, and surrounded him with likeminded "legislators". And the commie rat bastard isn't even a citizen.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote