View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 01:52 AM   #278
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,180 Times in 2,659 Posts
Default Re: Does Obama "Hate White People? Native Americans"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold View Post
You accuse people of picking and choosing when they quote you to twist your words, so I have quoted you in your entirety on this subject.

Please show me where in any of your posts (besides the most recent one that was a reply to my most recent one) that you referenced a time that I wasn't even alive for. Please show me where my reading comprehension has failed.

Excuse me, but I know exactly what I am talking about. As someone who has and will again volunteer in an AIDS clinic (to beef up my resume to get into Pharmacy school if you must know), and has taken many courses in Human Anatomy and Physiology, Bio-Chemistry, and Infections Disease, I would say I have a little experience on the subject. I merely stated that there are more pressing health concerns than AIDS that are not easily preventable/avoidable like AIDS (as my link clearly stated).

You really don't need to be such a jackass all the time. It's like if someone disagrees with you they are your enemy. You have shown yourself to be unable to have a discussion without being a smartass and trying to make me say things I haven't said, or saying you said things which you haven't to try and make a point.
LMAO.

yeah, as a pre-med student i took the same courses, and will readilly admit i only completed 2 courses of post graduate study in med school (2 courses that i aced and recieved the highest grades in all my college).

you are what? 23 -24 years old? i referenced a crucial time of the AIDS epidemic time between about '82-'86. were you born then???? did your lack of reading comprehension skills lead you to believe i was talking about today?

sure, aids is about 100% avoidable now.... but how was it then when nobody knew the many ways it could even be contracted????

sorry if you feel me proving you wrong makes you feel like i am a jackass.

the fact is you ARE wrong, yet only have an opinion that i am a jackass.

you have really only shown 2 revealing traits to me since youve joined this board.
1) you really wish you could get away with posting monkey pictures in reference to our president.
2) you support the ideology of letting AIDS run rampant as a means of exterminating homosexuals and IV drug users.

yet you personally attack me by calling me me a jackass???