View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 02:05 AM   #279
I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 10606
Default Re: Does Obama "Hate White People? Native Americans"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
LMAO.

yeah, as a pre-med student i took the same courses, and will readilly admit i only completed 2 courses of post graduate study in med school (2 courses that i aced and recieved the highest grades in all my college).

you are what? 23 -24 years old? i referenced a crucial time of the AIDS epidemic time between about '82-'86. were you born then???? did your lack of reading comprehension skills lead you to believe i was talking about today?

sure, aids is about 100% avoidable now.... but how was it then when nobody knew the many ways it could even be contracted????

sorry if you feel me proving you wrong makes you feel like i am a jackass.

the fact is you ARE wrong, yet only have an opinion that i am a jackass.

you have really only shown 2 revealing traits to me since youve joined this board.
1) you really wish you could get away with posting monkey pictures in reference to our president.
2) you support the ideology of letting AIDS run rampant as a means of exterminating homosexuals and IV drug users.

yet you personally attack me by calling me me a jackass???

It seems you are the one that lacks reading comprehension, you can't even remember what you posted yourself. Please point me to your post where it states to what time period you were referring to when on the subject of AIDS. You never "referenced" any time period at all. Or will you just avoid the question and deflect again?

Also, please show me where you have proven me wrong. I stated that AIDS is nearly 100% avoidable and backed that up with a link to facts supporting my argument. How does that make me wrong exactly? Given the fact that you agree that "aids is about 100% avoidable now", does that make you wrong as well?

If I wanted AIDS to run rampant I would choose another place to volunteer work that an AIDS clinic. I could always work at the VA, which I might do next time.

Oh, and I did post monkey pictures by the way. I was just afraid of being labeled a racist. Since it is O.K. to compare a white man to a monkey (ape technically), but not O.K. to compare a black man to the same monkey (ape).

Please either answer my questions or don't respond. Don't just skim over my post and pick and choose the points you would like to address.