Old 05-02-2009, 09:08 AM   #49
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 10927
Default Re: bho is what he is

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBENFASTWILLIE View Post
And even if Obama was muslim....which he isnt....but even if he was.... what would that matter..... who are you to judge an american citizen that has a different religion than yours?
Who is judging? I specifically stated no religious affiliation and have made no statement that would indicate a religious point of view. For all you know, I'm a muslim woman.

Quoting scripture? Anybody can quote scripture. Hell, da debil quotes scripture. So, to me, I don't go by what people say. I go by what they do.

This thread is about what bho is doing, and observations thereof.. And to your point, the reason his being muslim would matter is because if he were muslim his view of the world, and specifically Israel, might lead him to make decisions like the ones he's making.

Once baraka hussien obama (that is his given name) produces documentation that he is a citizen and a court accepts it, then we can acknowledge him as a citizen. Until then it remains an issue that quite frankly he should have dealt with immediately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBENFASTWILLIE View Post
Every war revolves in someway around religion.....
I eagerly await further commentary on your earlier observation.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by Vincent; 05-02-2009 at 09:18 AM.
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote