View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 01:42 PM   #295
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,070 Times in 2,612 Posts
Default Re: Does Obama "Hate White People? Native Americans"?

lets clear this up for mr. buttinski:

i say-

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest

why do you support letting aids run rampant as a way of exterminating homosexuals and drug users with no regard for the dangers posed to the rest of the nation (and world)?
an obvious reference to the reagan administration turning a blind eye on an blatanly appearant epidemic. why is this reference so obvious? because america NO LONGER ignores AIDS nor views it as just a homosexual and drug user/haitian disease. JUST LIKE america no longer owns slaves, commits genocide on indians, denies treatment for poor blacks infected with STD's so doctors and scientists can watch how they die, etc....

you say-

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold View Post
Because there are much more pressing issues than AIDS to deal with in our country. With only a few exceptions (blood transfusions, etc.), AIDS is 100% avoidable in America. Cancer, on the other hand, is not.
you actually justified the reagan administration turning a blind eye, because they, too, thought there were "much more pressing issues to deal with".

SO, by your own words, it is appearant that EITHER a) you support ignoring AIDS as a means of exterminating unclean people, OR b) you clearly didnt comprehend or understand what you read when you so rudely decided to jump into the middle of and interrupt the grown-ups conversation.

im backed into a corner? youre the one wearing the dunce cap.

everybody knows that AIDS is now a controlled disiease (in america atleast) and the research and attempts to educate the masses has paid off. it isnt a level 5 on the threatometer. thanks. now you can sit there in your corner and watch and let the big boys play.