Old 05-02-2009, 07:25 PM   #54
SteelersinCA
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 9302
Default Re: bho is what he is

Quote:
Originally Posted by revefsreleets View Post
You'll have to do better than that or I really WILL start ignoring you, which is a fate worse than death for an attention w hore.....
Quote:
You're starting in with the personal attacks (which is how all you guys end up, and I've seen a lot of you over the years). You'll get more and more frustrated and more and more abrasive while your actual arguments get weaker and weaker until you just end up living in "ad hominem land".

Funny, more irony

The greatest part about this is that I never made a delineation between a tactical or strategical position with regard to Israel and oil. However, you are so quick to disagree with me you just assume I meant tactical. Regardless, whether it is tactical or strategical, as you suggest, it's still about oil.

The U.S. is in the middle east because as Eisenhower said it is one of the most strategically important areas in the world. Why is that? Maybe they have superior sand to our deserts? Maybe it's because they have a shit ton of oil??? DING DING DING, we have a winner!!! So we spend one third of our total foreign aid to have an ally there. An ally in the most strategically important place sounds like a good idea to me.

You too apparently...

Quote:
The partnership with Israel is a strategic one, not a tactical one. We have been and NEED TO continue to be allies with Israel for our own good as well as theirs.
And why do we need to be allies with Israel? Oil. Oil. Oil.

Personally, I'd rather get off the oil and get the rest of the world off it while maintaining our alliance with Israel; the countries in the middle east like Iran and all the rest of the haters will dry up because they build palaces and other BS instead of spending their riches on infrastructure and education. Then they will cease to have money and cease to be a threat.

You should really try not being so angry and spiteful, I'm sure your mother raised you better. We aren't really disagreeing about this unless you say oil is not the basis for the strategic significance of the area, but for whatever reason you hate so you nit-pick and make assumptions. Carry on with the hatred!

Maybe a Jewish source will satisfy you? http://www.jcpa.org/JCPA/Templates/S...D=1851&IID=517

Lots of strategic talk, must be good sand.
SteelersinCA is offline   Reply With Quote