View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 12:06 PM   #1
tripp
Water Boy

Member Number: 13611
Default Please help in picking seats at Heinz Field

Hello,
I wanted to get my father some seats to the Pittsburgh Steelers vs Minnesota Vikings
October 25, 2009, 1:00 PM at Heinz Field (Football) Pittsburgh, PA I have no clue about how to pick seats. 2 people will be going and I want to spend no more then about 250 ( less if you can find good seats ) per ticket. I don't need the best just want good seats that a fan would enjoy. Also my father is a Minnesota fan and my uncle who will go with him a Pittsburgh fan.I say this just to ask if one side is better then the other as these are for my father ( please don't take offense to that I wanted to post here as I figure everyone here would know this field the best) . I have looked here http://www.rickstickets.com/nfl/pitt...r25-174805.php but I don't know how to pick seats. I see that all i really have to pick from is upper level sets or lower level end zone sets. If anyone could help me pick a few tickets they think are good and if you have been there so I have a few to choose from it would be great. Thanks so much for any help you can give.
tripp is offline   Reply With Quote