View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 04:10 AM   #51
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 10927
Default Re: N. Korea threatens war - again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer View Post
Instead of taking the hard line, President Clinton elected to rely on former President Jimmy Carter and decided to appease the Marxist-Stalinist dictatorship.

Carter met with North Korean leader Kim Jong-il in Pyongyang and returned to America waving a piece of paper and declaring peace in our time. Kim, according to Carter, had agreed to stop his nuclear weapons development.

The Clinton appeasement program for North Korea included hundreds of millions of dollars in aid, food, oil and even a nuclear reactor. However, the agreement was flawed and lacked even the most informal means of verification.

In return, Kim elected to starve his people while using the American aid to build uranium bombs. The lowest estimate is that Kim starved to death over 1 million of his own people, even with the U.S. aid program.

"Let me assure you Mr 3rd World Tinhorn Wackjob Dictator, the President is vitally interested in your "program" and pledges our very best technology. Now leggo of my hand you little freak!!""

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasteel View Post
Remember he is trying to work with the same candy ass UN that the rest of them had to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelwall View Post
I think everyone realizes the UN is a joke, and not even a funny joke...
Hey, hey, hey! If Wang Hung Lo don’t straiten up and yield to those sanctions, the UN will send in their crack troops with the manly baby blue helmets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
Bush refused to engage NK directly and insisted on staying with the six-party talks. And he was right.
I’m appalled at this statement. Bush did something right??!! Arrest this man!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelwall View Post
.... he should have went and had a sit fown with Kim Jong 'ILL' over a nice BBQ Labrador......
Dear Leader’s “special” fried dumplings anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
Oh God - could this be the start of WWIII?
I wouldn’t worry. The president has surrounded himself with the best of advisors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BozMan View Post
In remarks to reporters at the White House, Mr. Obama said that North Korea should fear the "full force and might of the United States' arsenal of adjectives" and called the missile test "reckless, reprehensible, objectionable, senseless, egregious and condemnable."
Added the Banking Queen “Its simpwy wepwehensible!!”.

"Oooooo!!! I get all chubby when you talk tough."

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote