View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 06:12 AM   #1
SteelersMongol
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 2401
Talking Reporting from Mongolia: SB photos in UB, Mr.Tony Hipchest gifts, Xmas in June, etc..

I should've posted this a long time ago, but never got around it. Now I'm finished with my school finals & work is little less busy, here it come. It's little long, but U guys R not that busy since it's off-season, right?

These R my SB photos from the last season. I was planning 2 watch the SB online later in the evening after work, but couple days prior, there were some guys on TV who said they've established "NFL Fan Club of Mongolia" & they were gonna show the SB live at the Irish pub in UB.

Luckily I happened 2 know 1 of em, so contacting with him was easy. He's a Broncos fan. & here is the little poster add they've prepared.

So on a game day, obviously it didn't matter if I had 2 get up at 7 in the morning 2 watch the game & be-late 4 my work 4 few hours, I went. & my most thrilling & happiest day of 2009 began.

Sure I didn't go there along. My older cousin, & younger cousin who was on her school break.

People started 2 show up, & at the end of the game there were about 100 people, half being the Americans. Funny thing is the most of em were rooting 4 the Cardinals. Especially these ones who sat right in front of us.

V didn't make it easy 4 those guys. V were loud & proud. They were shocked 2 C us rooting 4 the Steelers that loud.

My younger cousin.

Then there was this guy, the only white man in the pub with the NFL thing. & he was happened 2 B the Steelers fan who came 2 Mongolia 4 church construction work. The name was Ortiz.

Besides him there was the Eagles Mongolian fan, & the Raiders Mongolian fan. Here is the guy I knew, who is the Broncos fan.

& the guy who is the Vikings fan & organized all this.

On the side note, since V were the only guys who came in with fan gears, I had 2 give 2 TV interviews. Which both sucked beyond the imagination, I think. 1st, they were asking me bunch of questions right in the middle of the game, & 2ndly, I'm not that used with camera being on me. & my wife's friend who lives in Virginia did online interview with me. U guys can check it out at http://www.orloo.info/user-blog/stee...?blogger=admin The interview is in Mongolian, but there R some photos from my home posted in there.

This is my co-worker who came 2 support me. He's a huge Miami Heat fan & he was really happy when I got him Dwayne Wade's McFarlane figure.